Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Thursday 26 November 2009

My Stitching Chair


This is where I sit and stitch.  I spend a lot of time in this chair, stitching and messing around on my computer.  I love my computer and would miss having one.  It's like having a huge library, anything I want to know about I can find somewhere on the web.  I feel lucky that I have a whole room to keep all my crafty stuff in, though I could do with a room twice the size!  I recently got rid of loads of stuff I knew I didn't want to do any more.  Now I'm just down to stitching, sewing, card making and maybe, if I feel like it a bit of watercolour painting.  I used to do quite a bit of painting but not very well.  When I had my clear out I threw loads of my art away and didn't feel a thing!  I could still do with a bit more organization in here, I'd love to have cupboards for everything so that it looks tidy all the time.

5 comments:

Nita said...

It is lovely to have a place all to yourself, isn't it?
As for organization - may I recommend http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/ - Karen has so many wonderful, inexpensive ideas, particularly in her Tool Time Tuesday posts.
Have a crafty day!

Shaheen said...

This is where the creative magic happens.

Anonymous said...

nice to have a picture for the words :o)

Berit said...

It's so nice to have a place of one's own, is it not? I also need to organize my space--and to cozy it up a bit, too! It looks to officey in my corner.

Cindy said...

Its great to have your own cosy corner for sewing and stitching. Mine was pretty messy too..:P

Thanks for visiting my blog:)