Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Monday 7 June 2010

Swaps Received

Last week I received swaps from two different exchanges, there's nothing like receiving a package in the mail to really cheer you up is there. 
First there was the gorgeous pincushion and fabric from Gillie.  I love the design of this one and the fabric she sent carries on the garden theme of the pincushion which Gillie chose because she know how I love my garden.


Then I received what should just have been a pincushion but included tons of other stitching related stuff from Carla.  I think Carla went a bit over the top with what she sent me, not that I minded at all :)  Carla sent me enough cross-stitch patterns to keep me going for a couple of years, I'm a very slow stitcher!

I love the motivation that these swaps give me.

2 comments:

Gillie said...

Glad you liked it, I enjoyed stitching for you!

Melissa Price said...

Wow! I love that bit of strawberry stitchery, Ann. I hope your weather is good for gardening these days! I'm headed out to water my tomatoes in a little while. The garden is my summertime favorite place. : ) Melissa