Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Friday 18 September 2009

Patchwork


At last, I finished this quilt!!!  It didn't take me long to get the top cut and sewn together but the thoughts of the binding and quilting was putting me off finishing it.  After hanging over my banister for about fifteen months I finally got round to finishing it and I did it in less than two days.  I love the feeling I get when something like this is finished and ready to use - phew, what a relief!!!

2 comments:

Melissa Price said...

Ann, I am so jealous! That is quilt top is absolutely gorgeous! I have all of the fabric and a pattern, but no quilt top. Only dreams for me at this point. I am hoping once we get settled in our new home, and the weather cools off a bit, I'll get motivated. :) Melissa

Peggy said...

Hi Ann, your quilt is a work of art,the colours blend beautifully.