Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Thursday 12 June 2008

Another Purchase

I needed a tray for my new patio set (below) and thought I was going to have trouble buying what I had in mind - but - a new shop has opened up a ten minute walk from where I live called Unique Chic. I couldn't believe that a shabby chic store would open up here so of course I had to visit and bought the perfect shaped trays you see in the picture. She stocks all the lovely painted furniture and the wire & metal shelves, racks, planters etc plus everything you would need to achieve the shabby chic look. When her website is up and running I'll give a link to it.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Beautiful :)

Melissa Price said...

Love the trays! It's so practical to have things that nest inside one another. Storage is always an issue in our household.

Stitchety Grub said...

Hi ... This is my first visit to your blog ... I especially like the needle accessories (I collect Needlecases!) you have done some gorgeous things ...and I have added you in my Favourites :D
Britt Western Australia