Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Saturday 24 May 2008

Lucky Find

I haven't posted for over a week because I've been away in the Lake District. We had a great time, the weather was beautifully sunny and the house we stayed in had some fabulous views of Windermere. Of course while I was there I not only went for walks, on boat trips and general sight seeing, I visited every charity shop we came across. That's where I found this very pretty set of teacups, saucers and plates - six of each. I'm not sure how old it is, not very I think, I can't seem to find one with this pattern on the internet sites, it's a Johnson Bros Old English but none I saw had this particular rose pattern on it.

2 comments:

Nyperosa said...

Hello,

thank`s to you to : )

I haved buyed strawberry
+ green material for
make yours cats.

I loved yours
teacups to.
Lucky you...

Au revoir.

Ann said...

nyperosa - glad you are going to make cats with your strawberry and green fabric, I'd love to see them.