Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Saturday 23 August 2014

Packaway Showerproof Jacket

The weather is cooler but not so cool that I have to wear a coat.  I can still go out and feel warm enough wearing a cardigan or jumper.  Trouble is it is also quite rainy.  Luckily I found a nice packaway type showerproof jacket from Peacocks...
This jacket folds up really small so it will fit into my handbag   It looks a bit more stylish than some pacamac type raincoats I've seen.  Don't know how it would hold up in one of the torrential downpours but it does work well with showers.  It also has a hood...
The hood is nice and roomy, it doesn't feel as though your hair is being crushed.  Altogether I'm pleased with this jacket, apart from keeping the rain off it also keeps the breeze out, it has been quite windy as well as rainy.

No comments: