Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Outfit Put Together

I'm trying to overcome my dislike of having my picture taken.  I don't recognise myself anymore!!!  Who is that old woman?
"Put your head up!"

"Ok, clever clog!"
 
 
Well, I suppose these pictures aren't too bad, thanks Graham for taking them!
 
I wanted to show how my latest sewing efforts looked on.  Well, they feel very comfortable.  The trousers are very comfy, they don't crush my kneecaps, something I find very painful these days.  The top is very baggy but I think that is because I'm not used to really baggy tops.  I teamed it with this cardi and it is altogether a comfortable outfit.

5 comments:

Theanne said...

fantastic looking outfit Ann...I'm the same way about having a photo taken of me...I course I think you look quite nice! :)

Theanne said...

that was meant to be "of course"

Laurie said...

I love your sewing ... I used to make my own clothes but we have a couple of shops here that sell fairly inexpensive stuff and I find I now buy them as fabric is still fairly expensive here... I guess I have joined the a throw away society now no longer are clothes expected to last ... sometimes my daughter asks " are you still wearing that thing "
Hugs Laurie
PS I hate my picture taken as well I am usually on the other side of the camera

Peggy said...

Hi Ann, you are looking very stylish in blue!Both trousers and top look good, its a forgotten feeling now when someone admires something you are wearing and you can say I made it! I used to make quite a lot of my own clothes but found over the years both patterns and materials got quite expensive.

Dorothy DotDot said...

Ann you look very comfortable and we are all growing gracefully.