Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Monday 27 June 2011

Is This Summer?

It's really hot here today, about 24C (75F).  It was hot yesterday too.  We are able to have my patio table and chairs out and to sit comfortably outside.  I even put a skirt on, usually I wear trousers, this is so I can wear socks, my feet get cold even in mild weather.

I'm crocheting another tea cosy.  This time I'll make it with a separate lid cover so that I can add water without taking the whole cover off.  Also, I'm going to add some fancy bits to it.  The one thing about crochet as compared to knitting is that it is quick.


1 comment:

Peggy said...

Hi Ann, an outdoor craft room!I like crochet because not alone is it fast and easy but you can leave it down without dropping stitches with jus tone needle to worry about!