Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Wednesday, 14 July 2010

I Love Quizzes

Who doesn't enjoy a quiz, I wanted to put this on the side of my blog but the layout wouldn't let me so I put it here.  I don't spend ages with the layout of my blog and just go for the simplest - too much stitching to do to spend time fiddling about with layouts!!!



Your rainbow is shaded brown.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a deep thinking person. You appreciate the roughness of nature. You feel closer to people when you understand their imperfections.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

3 comments:

Melissa @ Sweet Homestead Alabama said...

From what I know about you, Ann, this quiz seems to have yeilded accurate results. I'll have to give it a try when I get a chance.

And I'm with you - changing blog layouts can be quite cumbersome and time consuming. Hope you and Graham are feeling better today!

: ) Melissa

nic @ nipitinthebud said...

what a fun quiz. A bit puzzled by the choice between graffitti and museum! My rainbow is shaded yellow apparently...
You are a joyful person. You appreciate optimism. You're good at getting people to like you
(not quite the phraseology I'd use but hey :o)

If you'd like it in your side bar Jaq at Tinned Tomatoes or Mangocheeks at allotment2kitchen both use blogspot and are fantastically helpful with technical stuff to do with blogging.

Melissa @ Sweet Homestead Alabama said...

Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you, Ann. : ) Melissa