Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Crazy Quilting

I have a swapping friend called Lori who sent me a CQ patch as an extra on our last swap. Lori does the most amazing decoration on her patches and when I received one from her I immediately saw it as a centre for a cushion cover. It turned out beautifully, I'm so happy that Lori thought to send this to me. I've never done any crazy quilting, just conventional patchwork, all my cushions in my sitting room are patchwork and now I have this lovely new cushion to show off to my visitors!

3 comments:

Susan said...

She did a great job on her block! What a treasure to have of your friendship. I love CQ!

Melissa Price said...

What a wonderful way to display that patch! I love what you did with it, and the colors are fabulous. I've always been partial to pink. I hope that all has been well for you and yours. God's peace be upon you. :)

Marie said...

Beautiful Quilting!
You have a very nice blog :)
Thanks for your comment on my blog :)