Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Sunday 23 November 2008

Cards

Since Friday I've spent time in my craft room making Christmas cards, it's been a while since I made a batch of cards and it always takes me a few goes before I'm happy with what I produce. The first few I made are quite horrible! Anyway, I've got a good selection made so far, about 15 I think. These in the picture are very easy - I just used my scoring board to create a frame, cut out pictures from a pad of Dovecraft Designer Paper Pack, added peel-off lines that I coloured with a permanent marker from docrafts and glued star gems to the corners, all bought from the Nottingham branch of The Range.

2 comments:

Melissa Price said...

These cards are precious, Ann! Nice work - your friends and family will love receiving these. I am so thankful that Christmas is just around the corner. It's my favorite time of year. It is more blessed to give than receive... every crafter understands that. Winter would be so bleak without the celebration of our Lord's birth :)

Ginger said...

I love the cards you make. I think you have a lot of talent...and the quilts and pillows are especially nice.
Ginger