Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Thursday 25 September 2008

A Good Few Days

I went to the Fabric Guild again on Sunday, this time I bought Christmas things. The above advent calendar is one thing and I managed to get it completed this morning, in fact I did two of them and they took me two and a half days altogether, so, I felt quite pleased about it.
The success with the advent calendar spurred me on to get this Christmas wall-hanging finished. I started it a few years ago, I can't remember how long ago but at least 2 years. I was trying to be too elaborate with the quilting and it got boring. This morning I just put the backing on it and left it as it was, it looks fine!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Both your quilty projects are really cheerfully Christmasy! Sometimes we just over-think things. =)