Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Sunday 20 July 2014

More Palazzo Pants, Another Blouse And A Bag

This is another outfit to keep cool in during the hot weather...
The blouse is really simple and would be easy to make.  It cost £12.99 from New Look and will be very useful with my other trousers.  The palazzo pants are from the same shop as my other pair, once again made of viscose so are nice and drapey.  They look a bit crumpled from hanging a bit bunched up in my wardrobe.

Found this little handbag in a charity shop...
The chain shoulder strap is detachable, I will probably use it without the chain as a clutch bag.  It was new, the original shop ticket was still on it.  I paid £4.99, it probably cost something like £12.99 from the shop.  A very pretty bag I thought.

Adding this picture later than the above, forgot to show my new hairdo!
A bit blurry but the best I could do, not used to taking my own picture, see the concentration on my face!

No comments: