Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Saturday 18 October 2008

This Week

I don't know what I've been doing this week, the time has flown by and not one bit of stitching done! Monday we travelled home from Norfolk where we'd spent the week; had some beautiful weather and got a few lovely walks in. Tuesday I did housework. Wednesday I 'supervised' Graham while he sorted out some of his frame stash that was cluttering up two shelves of the wardrobe; it's all now stored in our workshop (otherwise known as the shed). Thursday was craft group day, we did quilling again. Friday we caught a bus to a supermarket. We are very lucky where we live, there are lots of buses and now that we have bus passes we are trying out all the different routes. Today I spent all morning packing up a swap - it took me ages!!! Anyway, it's all ready to be posted on Monday. Also got a packet ready for a Norwegian blogging friend, I'd been meaning to send her something for a couple of months but time just got away from me. So, maybe next week I'll get back to some sewing, I have my log cabin quilt squares to put together and I've got to decide how I'm going to do the borders, with a bit of luck I might get it finished and out of the way.

No comments: