I finished this sewing kit off today. I'd already done the cross-stitch and just needed to make it into something. Lately I'd noticed scissor cases that were a bit different to the ones I usually make so thought I'd have a go and I'm quite pleased with the result. I've used a charm as the fastener on it, shaped like stork scissors and inside are my stork scissors - very appropriate! I've used a needle charm as the fastener for the needle case. I didn't add anything else to the biscornu pincushion, a button would probably have obscured most of the stitching. Another pretty addition to my collection.