Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Thursday 30 April 2020

April 2020

Apart from going into my garden, I haven't left the house for seven weeks.  It doesn't particularly bother me, I don't go out a lot these days anyway.  We were supposed to be going away next week but, of course, that has been cancelled.  Probably our June holiday will be cancelled as well.  But, I'd rather entertain myself at home than be dead taking chances of catching the virus by going out!  The days zoom by, there's always something I can be doing.  Here's a miniature kit I finished assembling...
I bought seven of these kits, this is the third one I've finished so I have plenty more to get on with.

Also, a few weeks before this current situation I subscribed to Netflix.  Plenty on there for me to enjoy whenever I feel like it.

Then, of course, there is the internet, always something to research/read/browse.

Kindle is great too, I'm excited today that the latest Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper book downloaded, I'd pre-ordered it ages ago and it arrived today unexpectedly, as I thought it wasn't due out until later in the year.

And that's all apart from the usual things like cooking and gardening, both activities I enjoy.  Not that I do much gardening these days due to my physical unfitness.  One thing I've tried, that I saw on the internet, was slices of tomato planted in a pot of compost.  I was quite surprised when a few of the seeds started to sprout.

Life is good.

No comments: