Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Sunday 10 November 2013

Redwork Gift Tag

The stitch-along at the group I'm in is redwork gift tags.  So far I've only finished one.  Not because it is time consuming or difficult, it's because instead of settling down to one project at a time I've got three on the go - redwork, fern stitch and chicken scratch.  If I had three pairs of hands I'd be fine!
 
I probably won't use this as a gift tag, I'll use it as a hanging decoration.  These tags are nice projects and don't take a lot of time.  I think they look very effective, thanks to Heather in our group.


2 comments:

Peggy said...

Ann, lovely tag and much too nice to use just as a tag!

Ann said...

Thanks Peggy, I want to keep it! I have a feeling if I use it as a gift tag for someone it would probably get thrown away.