Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Sunday 13 October 2013

Cosy Clothes

The jumper in this picture was just what I needed for this cool weather we are getting now...
I've teamed it with a gilet, scarf and jeans.  The jumper was £10 (because I bought two they were two for £20 instead of £12 each), the gilet was about £7/£9, I forget the exact price, it is a fleece Regatta, the scarf was £4 and the jeans are stretch denim at £15.  Apart from the gilet everything was from Bon Marche.  (I have no affiliation with Bon Marche, just thought I would record the clothes I'm buying this year and they just happen to mostly be from them.)


2 comments:

Serenata said...

Great outfit and just what is needed for this cooler weather!

Just realised you are in the UK as well!

Ann said...

Yes, I'm in Nottingham. It's been cold and wet today, horrible weather!